A whole new world for me. I realize that I am not so great at mailing pictures out and sharing what is going on here in California. So until I get better at going to the post office I will hopefully keep you close to us by learning how to blog :)
Hey Ya'll! We are not huge on blogging but we can work on it. I hate that we have all lost touch in the recent past. Cole and I are in Tx right now at my moms. Corey is due for R&R in July so we are counting days. I hope everything is going great over there. The family is beautiful and getting so big. I hate that kids have to grow up, they are so perfect when they are small. On the other hand not changing diapers anymore sounds great!! Hope to hear more from you. We do have a myspace page. I know, i know we are the myspace generation. But you don't have to join, just keep this address as a fav and i try to update it every week or so. Except pics i have yet to do that in a few months. But this will allow you to see the fam. Love ya'll...hope to hear more from you. http://www.myspace.com/amyhurst
Well Chilcotes, you've inspired us to create a blog of our own. We've been wanting to create a website for our out-of-town family and friends to keep up on Josh's life, and to keep in touch...It was so great to see you guys this past weekend! See you soon! Beck
Hello, well you have taken a big step getting this far with blogging. not sure we will ever go there but we will send emails to keep you posted on the life in Tahoe. And we will enjoy dropping in on your blogs. but we don't change much as you know.
7 comments:
Welcome Blogging Buddy!
What a lovely family!
Hey Ya'll! We are not huge on blogging but we can work on it. I hate that we have all lost touch in the recent past. Cole and I are in Tx right now at my moms. Corey is due for R&R in July so we are counting days. I hope everything is going great over there. The family is beautiful and getting so big. I hate that kids have to grow up, they are so perfect when they are small. On the other hand not changing diapers anymore sounds great!! Hope to hear more from you. We do have a myspace page. I know, i know we are the myspace generation. But you don't have to join, just keep this address as a fav and i try to update it every week or so. Except pics i have yet to do that in a few months. But this will allow you to see the fam.
Love ya'll...hope to hear more from you.
http://www.myspace.com/amyhurst
Well Chilcotes, you've inspired us to create a blog of our own. We've been wanting to create a website for our out-of-town family and friends to keep up on Josh's life, and to keep in touch...It was so great to see you guys this past weekend! See you soon! Beck
Welcome to the blogging world, I love that I can put important stuff to share or silly little stories about my day. I'll be checking often!
Laura
Hello, well you have taken a big step getting this far with blogging. not sure we will ever go there but we will send emails to keep you posted on the life in Tahoe. And we will enjoy dropping in on your blogs. but we don't change much as you know.
We looked, we saw....nice
Irene and Don
Post a Comment