- Excited - Our family has been working on the Sacramento DYF walk coming up on March 29th and it's almost here!
- Proud - All of my kiddos make me so proud of them. Most recently was Tyler's interview he had with Gina Miles on 103.9 The Fish. She invited him in to discuss a little bit about DYF and how diabetes has affected him. Absolutely amazing job that boy of mine did.
- Hopeful - Our niece Naomi has decided to go back to Colorado after being in CA for the past 4 years. She has traveled down a variety of roads while being in CA and I pray that this is a healthy choice for her.
- Blessed - Yesterday we drove out to our new house site to see if the frame work really went up. We have been renting for almost 2 years, before that we lived with my Mom & Bob for 8 months, before that was the Oregon experience for 6 months. So we have been patiently waiting to see what God had in store for us. We got so discouraged many a times along the process and let me tell you, HE is so amazing. When we drove up and saw the frame work up on our new house, I cried like a baby. It is really happening!!!
- Sad - My heart goes out to our (Dean's cousin) Karen and her girls. Last week her husband Derian at the age of 38 had a massive heart attack. It took four times, but they were finally able to revive him. They did surgery and put in a stint, he was able to go home. He passed away the night before last.
- Frustrated - Dean wants so badly to go support his cousin and can't. We purchased an airline ticket and everything this morning. Since he does not have a passport he can't cross the boarder. The airline suggested he fly to the closest US city and then drive across. Now why can you drive across the boader and not fly?!? Absolute craziness I tell you.
- Just plain tired. I would be good if I knew which emotion to feel, but i don't know which is going to pop up when. Grrr.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
I'm calling uncle....
So my life is a jumble of mixed emotions right now and thought I would share. Aren't y'all so lucky!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment