Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


What a celebration! We went to South Lake Tahoe this year. We shared our weekend with our kidos along with some friends. Quite a change from the usual celebration. Definitely a much cheaper route for us which is good, but I tell you we had a GREAT time. Saturday we spent most of our day at the lake and finished it off with a delicious fondue dinner & dessert if I say so myself. Sunday was amazing. We stopped by Fallen Leaf Lake, a place neither of us had ever been, and boy was it a treat. We drove down this one car wide road and ended up at an amazing waterfall. After enjoying a picnic we came back down to Roseville to a welcoming 91' house. My Mom & Bob watched the grandkids so Dean & I could go to dinner and have a bit of alone time. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 12 year anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Cowpattybill said...

I had a great time too. Thanks for being my wife all these years.

Love,
Dean

For Crying Out Loud said...

That was awesome! Thanks so much for letting us share in celebrating!