I woke this morning with Emily holding a plate of bacon & eggs that she had cooked for me. Didn't quite get to sleep in, but she was very excited to give me the delicious breakfast she had prepared. I was then given this unbelievable picture frame with the most adorable children showing off their creativity. Dean & the kids took some amazing pictures!
I was also given a flower & pot that Emily decorated and from Tyler I was given a flower, bracelet & hand drawn cards. We spent the day just haning around the house which was very relaxing. Emily & Tyler put their money together and had a movie day with yummy snacks for all of us to watch. So we watched the famous Alvin & the Chipmunks, ate homemade popcorn & candy. To finish off the day we had a BBQ dinner with my Mom & Bob. A very good day indeed! I am so thankful & blessed to be their Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment