Maybe I should - remember to take my daily vitamin
I love the smell of - cookies baking & fresh roses
People would say that I- am compassionate and love family time
I don’t understand why - health care costs so much
When I wake up in the morning - I sometimes sing to the kids to wake up, but usually yell from my bed, stumble into the shower, get myself & kids ready for school and off we go
I lost my willpower to - keep the house clean all the time, and stay off the computer
I'm glad - school is almost out for the summer. I can't wait to spend the days with my family!
Life is - living for God
My past made me - stubborn and help me realize who I would like to be as a parent & wife
I get annoyed when - doctors don't listen to me
Parties are a good time to - eat birthday cake
Dogs are - a part of the family
Cats are - a way to make me sneeze
Tomorrow is - Tuesday
I have low tolerance for - selfish people
I’m totally terrified of - being alone in the dark
I always knew I would - be a mom and a wife
Never in my life have I - smoked, got drunk, or done the stupid things that go with either of those
High school was - when I met my wonderful husband
When I’m nervous I- sweat (lucky me!)
One time at a family gathering - I met my husband :)
Take my advice - Don't go to bed angry and I agree with Jeni don't have a tv for the first few years of marriage...you learn to communicate more
Making my bed- doesn't happen often but when it does, Emily tells me how nice it looks
I'm almost always - on time
I’m addicted to - family time, chocolate (now dark thanks to Ryan's intollerance for milk), the internet
I want someone to - share the wealth
Now I tag...
http://hurst5544.blogspot.com/, http://igivemykidcandy.blogspot.com/, http://thepiorunfamily.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment