a craptastic day :) Nothing much out of the normal as it seems lately. Just today I'm tired and I don't want to fake it till I make it. So I share with my kids when I wake up if I'm a wittle bit gumpy or feeling the stress of life. Not to share details of life challenges happening right now but the answers I was hoping for didn't happen and just makes me go grrr.
While the kids were getting ready for bed I decided it was time to pray and listen to some worship music and let some tears out. My little Ryan (the one who snuck into Grandma's or should I say pa's cupcakes today and had quite a mess of green frosting ALL over him) comes down the stairs and says "Mom you listening to Jesus music, Mom me knows a Jesus song here listen" and sings Jesus Loves Me. Melted my heart and made me cry even more.
Jesus loves me this I know for the BIBLE tells me so. Little ones to him belong they are weak but he is strong. YES Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, YES Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so.
In times of lives challenges/trials whatever you want to call them it is so hard not to throw a pity party for myself. I am so thankful of God's love for us and only hope that one day I am able to "Shine" like in one of my new favorite songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment